- When you register for an account, you are required to provide certain information, such as a username and a password ("Registration Data"). We use your Registration Data in order to identify you as a registered User of the Site.
- We also ask you to provide an email address, which we use to contact you about the services on our Site, including without limitation processing payments. E-mail communications that you transmit through the Site are only accessible by designated recipients, except that PageMutant personnel involved in systems management and maintenance also have access to your e-mail communications. We retain email messages in the normal course of our business to receive comments and send responses. We also collect emails to conduct research and to assist in troubleshooting. We will only send email solicitations to you if you have had contact with us and request that we send emails.
- You may also be given the opportunity to share certain demographic information about yourself ("Profile Information"). We use your Profile Information to personalize your experience on the Site and to make it more enjoyable for you. We also use your Profile Information to maintain and improve the Site, better understand Users' behavior, generate aggregate reports, conduct market research, and for other internal purposes.
- When you sign up for a paid account, we also collect additional information including your name, address, telephone number, and credit card number ("Identifying Information"). We use your Identifying Information to contact you about updates to the site or for customer services purposes, and to process payments.
- We also collect information from other sources about your activity on the Site ("Activity Information"). Activity Information assists us in optimizing the Site and increasing the value of our business. We collect the following types of information and use the following information collection devices:
- Log Files. As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes date/time stamps, browser types, operating systems, internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track user's movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Other Analytics Systems. We may receive information from other sources that concern your use of the Site or pursuant to an agreement with a third party.
- If you sign up for an Account using an OpenID provider, the information that comprises your Registration Data, email address, Profile Information, Identifying Information, and Activity Information will be sent to us automatically from your OpenID provider during the authentication process.
- We may share your Registration Data, email address, Profile Information, Identifying Information, and Activity Information with our Affiliates, agents, and service providers, who provide certain services in connection with the Site. These third parties use such information in order to provide these services.
- We provide you with the opportunity to opt out of having your email address, Profile Information, and Identifying Information used for certain purposes, either when we initially ask for such information, by updating your "Account Settings" page, or both.
- If you no longer wish to receive communications directly from us, or if you would like to have your Identifying Information removed from our system, send an email to email@example.com with the term "PRIVACY" in the subject line. You can also contact us by mail at PO Box 82375 Portland, OR 97272. Please do not include any social security numbers, driver's license numbers, medical information, or any other sensitive information in your communications with PageMutant.
- PageMutant may transfer your Registration Data, email address, Profile Information, Identifying Information, and Activity Information to any purchaser of all or a portion of PageMutant's assets, any entity that merges with PageMutant, and any company that PageMutant purchases. Notification of any such change in the ownership or control of your personal information will be posted on the home page of the Site, sent via email, or both.
- We reserve the right to disclose your Registration Data, email address, Profile Information, Identifying Information, and Activity Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
- The Site is not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we are in possession of personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 we immediately delete such information.
- PageMutant is not responsible for the disclosure of any information you share with other Users on customer service forums or through any portion of the Site generally accessible to other Users. Any information that you submit through such portions of the Site can be read, collected, and used in other ways by other Users, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages.
PageMutant uses a third-party to manage credit card processing. This third-party payment processor is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on behalf of PageMutant. When you submit sensitive personal information like your credit card number to us through the Site, that information is shared and processed through a third-party payment processor. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us through the Site, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is entirely secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.